Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.431 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,033,348 Franc (123,748 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)