Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.027 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,153,646 Franc (126,487 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (32 minutes ago)