Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 153.764 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,581,891 Franc (﷼ 16,791) in Najran.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)