Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.329 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,236,076 Franc (﷼ 14,583) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (23 minutes ago)