Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.808 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,864,073 Franc (﷼ 19,778) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)