Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.119 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,768,554 Franc (﷼ 18,691) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)