Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.880 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,949,009 Franc (﷼ 12,040) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)