Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,675,847 Franc (3,260,586 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)