Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,542,825 Franc (2,977,637 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)