Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,035,195 Franc (1,967,119 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)