Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 976 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.175 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,087,597 Franc (Shilling403,379) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (33 minutes ago)