Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.309 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,584,538 Franc (¥298,458) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)