Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.520 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,399,524 Franc (¥434,682) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (36 minutes ago)