Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.285 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,185,742 Franc (¥413,612) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (33 minutes ago)