Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.565 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,807,279 Franc (¥504,478) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)