Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.154 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,877,630 Franc (¥752,364) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (18 minutes ago)