Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.835 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,140,641 Franc (¥856,399) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)