Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.945 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,167,199 Franc (¥842,773) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)