Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,958,152 Franc (¥793,190) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)