Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.884 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,438,284 Franc (₨161,901) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)