Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.674 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,302,886 Franc (₨150,203) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)