Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.847 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,367,805 Franc (¥694,864) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)