Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.808 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,011,877 Franc (¥626,487) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)