Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.480 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,351,783 Franc (¥429,145) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)