Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.437 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,392,779 Franc (¥440,061) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)