Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.409 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,701,684 Franc (¥314,607) in Nagaoka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)