Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.026 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,243,723 Franc (¥645,377) in Nagaoka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)