Cost of living comparison between Nagano, Japan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.393 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,447,846 Franc (¥268,456) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)