Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.816 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,087,807 Franc (Php193,030) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)