Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.304 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,040,012 Franc (₨245,666) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)