Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.134 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,794,755 Franc (₨220,657) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)