Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.383 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,428,343 Franc (руб 152,223) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)