Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.417 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 765,061 Franc (руб 73,441) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)