Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.081 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 847,068 Franc (₨93,278) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)