Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.176 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,353,911 Franc (₨165,602) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 4 hours ago)