Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.728 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 801,881 Franc (36,906₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)