Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.669 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 529,628 Franc (23,364₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)