Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23433 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,866,982 Franc (7,967,394 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)