Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.333 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,804,142 Franc (₨193,301) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)