Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 610.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,298,866 Franc ($2,128) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)