Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1587.500 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,027,978 Franc (﷼ 1,277) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)