Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.382 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,882,917 Franc (руб 200,695) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)