Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,377,182 Franc (€2,087) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)