Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.690 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,238,620 Franc (€4,880) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)