Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.081 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,376,185 Franc (€2,085) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)