Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,365,751 Franc (€2,076) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)