Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.700 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,124,215 Franc (RM15,654) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)