Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 617.300 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,104,148 Franc ($5,029) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)