Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,440,336 Franc ($4,053) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)