Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.677 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 734,805 Franc (Taka 95,710) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)