Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.439 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,094,974 Franc (Taka 170,054) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)