Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,264,399 Franc (4,324,755 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (25 minutes ago)