Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45513 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,843,755 Franc (6,248,272 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)