Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49524 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,508,681 Franc (3,046,354 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (39 minutes ago)