Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.610 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,853,439 Franc (5,539KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (36 minutes ago)