Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 331.241 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,788,100 Franc (5,398KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)