Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24784 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,444,197 Franc (5,827,019 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)