Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,460 prices entered by 395 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.716 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,953,616 Franc (руб 224,153) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)