Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.325 XOF / KMF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,431,584 Franc (1,080,208 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)