Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 618.360 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,410,652 Franc (2,281 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)