Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 610.400 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,064,826 Franc (3,383 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)