Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.197 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,717,909 Franc (Mex$ 55,066) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)