Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,877 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 437.403 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,574,775 Franc (C$3,600) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)