Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,116 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 455.529 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,943,820 Franc (C$6,462) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)