Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.513 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,540,869 Franc (€5,443) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)