Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 662.618 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,063,159 Franc (€3,114) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)