Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 685.032 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,833,398 Franc (€5,596) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)