Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.341 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,977,128 Franc (€3,008) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)