Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.875 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,367,397 Franc (€3,588) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)