Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.681 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,617,981 Franc ($U140,139) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)