Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.332 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,939,742 Franc ($U90,932) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)