Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.077 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,710,468 Franc ($U135,003) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Roanoke, Virginia costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malegaon costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)