Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.773 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,729,984 Franc ($U145,417) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)