Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.556 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,031,082 Franc ($U94,225) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)