Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.172 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,016,992 Franc (R$ 11,449) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (44 minutes ago)