Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 922 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.135 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 997,586 Franc (Mex$ 32,041) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)