Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 979 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.248 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,813,251 Franc (Mex$ 58,027) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)