Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.928 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,162,807 Franc (Mex$ 36,420) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)