Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.737 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,675,051 Franc ($b18,461) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)