Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.520 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,350,479 Franc ($b15,086) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (23 minutes ago)