Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.380 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,606,998 Franc ($b32,035) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)