Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18736 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,917,513 Franc (COL$10,234,216) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)