Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.679 XOF / JMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,509,228 Franc (J$322,557) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (about 2 hours ago)