Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.293 XOF / JMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,964,352 Franc (J$690,526) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (21 minutes ago)