Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.588 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,227,710 Franc (€3,398) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)