Cost of living comparison between Mons, Belgium and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 658.106 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,807,160 Franc (€4,266) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)