Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,220,231 Franc (€6,429) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (43 minutes ago)