Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,236,343 Franc (€6,463) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)