Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.886 XOF / LRD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,505,377 Franc (363,820 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)