Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.965 XOF / LRD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,663,655 Franc (671,847 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)