Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.440 XOF / LRD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,746,753 Franc (618,680 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)