Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.331 XOF / LRD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,551,671 Franc (561,007 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)