Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.878 XOF / LRD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,923,449 Franc (425,059 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)