Cost of living comparison between Monclova, Mexico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.292 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,083,989 Franc (Mex$ 33,568) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)