Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.605 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,326,983 Franc (Mex$ 81,349) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)