Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.614 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,752,828 Franc (34,148 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)