Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.205 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,449,168 Franc (15,889 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)