Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.029 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,484,710 Franc (Shilling246,251) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)