Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.948 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,492,195 Franc (Shilling250,854) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)