Cost of living comparison between Mokp'o, South Korea and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,843,866 Franc (₩5,371,269) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)