Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,442,666 Franc (₩4,457,176) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)