Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48072 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,144,527 Franc (₩8,621,454) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)