Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49759 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,170,728 Franc (₩8,381,827) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)