Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 938%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 203% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 11,774,441 Franc (11,838,479 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (35 minutes ago)