Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1054%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 381% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 7,508,072 Franc (6,957,278 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)