Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 956%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 235% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,127,607 Franc (10,193,253 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)