Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1089%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 386% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 9,486,323 Franc (8,510,902 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (30 minutes ago)