Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 403% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 9,823,438 Franc (8,670,024 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)