Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 906%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 234% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 11,527,560 Franc (12,211,856 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (about 1 hour ago)