Cost of living comparison between Moab, Utah, United States and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 614.080 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,440,737 Franc ($3,975) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)