Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.440 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,107,103 Franc ($5,645) in Moab, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)